Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A long time coming

Well it has been a long time since I made a post, but there is a reason for that. December is a pretty slow month for me. I usually deal with business travel and the Holidays usually slow that down quite a bit. Add to that some bad weather that cancelled a couple of my trips and I really didn't do much. It has started to pick up the last few weeks though starting with the U of A vs, Texas basketball game. Sorry, all I got is a bad cell phone pic. We had great seats, in fact we sat directly behind the parents of several of the players.

Since then, I have done trips to Longview, Corpus Cristi, and College Station Tx. Yesterday I went to Cincinnati and Columbus OH. Yeah, Beautiful Columbus Ohio!


Yes, that is a snowplow on the runway outside my hotel. Actually, I wish I could have taken a better picture, there were 12 plows in a row running down the runway to clear it. These people really know how to deal with snow!

Here is one last pic for this update, my typical blogging office space. Gotta love the high speed wireless in hotels.

No comments: